This is a great way to use left over chicken.
· 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
· 1 cup pearl onions, about 16, ends cut off, outer skin removed. Cut large onions in half
· 32 oz Chicken Broth, fat free
· 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, drained and rinsed
· 2 cups mix vegetables; I used corn, green beans and carrots
· 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
· 2 cups wide egg noodles
1. Heat oil in Dutch oven; add onions and sauté until slightly brown and tender.
2. Add broth to pot
3. Stir in tomatoes, veggies and chicken.
4. Simmer to blend flavors for 15 minutes
5. Increase heat to easy boil, add noodles and cook for 8-10 minutes.
I like to serve this soup with cornbread.
What's cookin' at your house?,