This is delicious, you can easily leave off the cheese, if you want it to be vegan. I tend to cook without measuring, so this is my best guess.
- Spray vegetable cooking oil
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 T minced garlic in oil. (jar found in the produce section of your supermarket.)
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 3 T. canola oil
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 3/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup frozen white corn, thawed
- pepper and sea salt to taste
- 3 whole wheat tortilla wraps (12" size)
- 1 cup prepared mild chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12 inch pie plate with cooking spray, set aside.
- Mix beans, garlic, oregano, and cayenne in a small bowl, set aside
- Heat canola oil in medium skillet, medium heat. Saute´ onion for 5 minutes, add zucchini, carrot and corn and saute´ for 3 minutes. Season with the pepper and salt. Pour into colander to drain any excess oil.
- Place one tortilla wrap in the pie plate. Top with 1/3 of bean mixture, 1/3 vegetable mixture, and 1/3 of the salsa. Make two more layers for a total of 3 layers. Top with the cheese
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Cut into wedges to serve.
What's cookin' at your house?,