February 24, 2013

Italian Chicken



I pinned this recently and decided to make it last night.  It sounded so easy, that I didn't even reference the pin, when I went to cook.

Ingredients:

  • Enough chicken pieces for your family.
  • Sour Cream
  • Shaved Parmesan Cheese
  • Italian Style Bread Crumbs.

I had a huge 1 pound chicken breast.  I set the oven to 350°, cut the chicken breast into cutlets, and sprayed my baking pan with cooking spray.

Next, place the chicken pieces into the sprayed pan, top each piece with about a Tablespoon of sour cream, then about 1/2 T. of shaved Parmesan Cheese.  Now, sprinkle everything with Italian-style bread crumbs.  That's it for the prep!

Bake for 40 minutes and serve with pasta of your choice and a green vegetable.
What's cookin' at your house?,

1 comment

Hope you like the recipe, and thank you for commenting.


UP