2 ½ c. Bisquick
1c. quick cooking oats
2t. baking powder
½ t. salt
1 egg, beaten
1c. mashed banana
1c. chopped walnuts
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins, set aside.
2. Combine first four ingredients.
3. Combine next three ingredients, and add to dry mixture. Stir until moistened.
4. Add last two ingredients
5. Spoon into muffin tins.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Cool in pan, 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool on wire racks.
What's cookin' at your house?,